As of September 1st, 2021
The Kelowna Riding Club is following the social distancing and safety protocols as outlined by BC Health Authority guidelines.
PLEASE NOTE: Please see all guidelines and new protocols below. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments please reach out directly to the Kelowna Riding Club!
As of September 1st, COVID policy is allowing outdoor activities to take place with a COVID safety plan in place and no more than 50 participants. It is encouraged that you recommend people sanitize and maintain social distancing indoors. Masks indoors are mandated by Interior Health. Please recognize that health orders may change and if so, we may need to cancel the event.
- Approved coaches and members-only allowed on the property.
- If you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms you are not permitted on the KRC property. Symptoms such as but not limited to coughing, sneezing, or fever.
- We are recommending that all coaches follow the EC guidelines.
- Spectators are allowed at any sports activities under the order. Please keep numbers to a reasonable number to allow for social distancing.
- Washrooms are open.
- The Clubhouse will be closed.
- Coaches Note – First Aid
a) The club’s first aid kit supplied with masks and gloves is located outside and on the front porch of the clubhouse. By the sign that states FIRST AID.
b) It is recommended that both coaches and riders have on hand PPE.
- Coaches – Please book your lesson time and state arena and number of riders through the KRC Time Tree application.
- Use of equipment at the KRC is to be handled only by coaches and it is the responsibility of the coach to sanitize and wipe down all equipment used. Sanitation supplies will be provided by the KRC and located at the equipment shed.