New Member Information
Welcome to our New Members!
The Riding Club is open to all member for drop rides or lessons with an KRC-approved coach.
- From April 1st to October 31st the Club grounds are open from dawn to dusk and could be open early in the year or close later depending on the weather.
- Note there is no free lunging at the club and lunging is only allowed in the lunging ring to right of clubhouse.
- All members shall follow the KRC bylaws, member rules and policies enacted by the KRC.
- All riders must wear approved headgear while mounted on the grounds of KRC.
- All dogs must be on a leash.
- All manure deposited in the ring by your equine partner must be removed when you finish your ride. There are forks and buckets supplied for your convenience.
- Please be aware of the left hand-to-left-hand rules when riding with others in any of the rings.
- Riding lessons on the flat and over fences should be booked on the Time Tree online app. to prevent overbooking.
KRC Member’s Manual
Please click here to read the KRC Member’s Manual
We are watching closely the Provincial & Interior Health orders and will post on Facebook and the Website when there is a change to COVID restrictions.
- If you have any underlying medical conditions, display any of the symptoms of COVID-19, are under quarantine or have a household member under quarantine we ask that you do not come onto the riding club grounds.
- Please wear a mask when not mounted if social distancing of 3 meters is not possible.
- Please use the hand sanitizer at the gate and bring your own if you are handling jumps etc.
- Coaches will receive information about booking lessons on the online Time Tree app to ensure no overlapping.
Please respect social distancing rules with caretaker and all others