New Member Information
Welcome to our New Members!
The Riding Club is open to all member for drop rides or lessons with an KRC approved coach.
- Note there is no free lunging at the club and lunging is only allowed in the lunging ring to right of clubhouse.
- All members shall follow the KRC bylaws, member rules and policies enacted by the KRC.
- All riders must wear approved headgear while mounted on the grounds of KRC.
- All manure deposited in the ring by your equine partner must be removed when you finish your ride. There are forks and buckets supplied for your convenience.
- Please be aware of the left hand-to-left-hand rules when riding with others in any of the rings.
- Riding lesson on the flat and over fences should be booked on the Time Tree online app. to prevent overbooking.
Currently, there are no non-member drop-ins to our club—only members or participants pre-registered in small activities may ride at the KRC. We are watching closely the Provincial & Interior Health orders and will post on Facebook and the Website when there is a change to COVID restrictions.
- If you have any underlying medical conditions, display any of the symptoms of COVID-19, are under quarantine or have a household member under quarantine we ask that you do not come onto the riding club grounds.
- Please wear a mask when not mounted if social distancing of 3 meters is not possible.
- Please use the hand sanitizer at the gate and bring your own if you are handling jumps etc.
- Coaches will receive information about booking lessons on the online Time Tree app to ensure no overlapping.
Please respect social distancing rules with caretaker and all others